Working in partnership with F1, for the first time ever, players will be able to get behind the wheel of a 2019 regulation car specifically designed in collaboration with F1’s technical team, headed up by Ross Brawn and Pat Symonds. The car, which will be available in Multiplayer, adheres to the 2019 regulations and comes with a range of livery designs offering players a new level of personalisation. The 2019 F1 Team liveries will also feature on the car in early marketing materials, but will be replaced by the final Team cars ahead of the game’s release.
Rise up against your rivals
Have you got what it takes?
F2 Career opening – establish your reputation and defeat your rivals before stepping up into the F1 Championship.
Customise your own livery and lead the pack in weekly challenges or in online leagues. Test yourself against the very best in the dedicated F1 Esport area.
Replay and share your finest moments with the new automated race highlights feature, while stunning new night lighting and official F1® branding add even more realism.
Defeat your rivals in F1 2019: The official videogame of the 2019 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, F1 2019 challenges you to Defeat your Rivals in the most ambitious F1 game in Codemasters’ history. F1 2019 features all the official teams, drivers and all 21 circuits from the 2019 season. This year sees the inclusion of F2 with players being able to complete the 2018 season with the likes of George Russell, Lando Norris and Alexander Albon.
- Defeat your rivals: Go head-to-head with the biggest rivals in both F2 and F1. Begin your journey in F2 and re-live the 2018 season before stepping up to the 2019 F1 season and experience the biggest rivalries in motorsport including Lewis Hamilton’s battle with Sebastian Vettel.
- 22 Classic F1 cars: 18 returning cars from F1 2018 and four new classics from 1990 and 2010 for those who purchase the ‘Legends Edition’. Players can control the 1990 Ferrari F1-90 and McLaren MP4/5B or step forwards 20 years for the Ferrari F10 and McLaren MP4-25.
- F2 mode and career story: Establish your reputation and defeat your rivals in the F2 Story Mode before stepping into the full F1 2019 Championship.
- Multiplayer: New League functionality allows players to find and create their own tournaments, compete in weekly challenges and customise a 2019 F1 Regulation Car, designed in collaboration with Ross Brawn and Pat Symonds.
- eSports integration: F1 2019 features an in-game esports area giving players the latest news and highlights from the F1 Esports Series. The esports section makes it much easier to sign-up and participate in the online qualifiers, as well as seeing upcoming events in the calendar.
- Enhanced visual fidelity: Stunning new night lighting, uplifted environments and upgraded F1 broadcast rebrand visuals gets you even closer to the action.
Please note, an internet connection and Xbox Live Gold may be required to play this game. In addition, you may need to update your hardware via the internet before you can play the game.