The Journey: Champions
Become a Champion through the stories of Alex Hunter, Danny Williams, and Kim Hunter. Each hero will face career-defining choices and football challenges on their Journey, as you guide these three stars to glory in either the UEFA Champions League or on the international stage.
- Alex Hunter: The original star of The Journey, Alex Hunter has already had a rollercoaster of a career in the first two instalments of the trilogy. After signing for the Premier League club of his choice, Alex has gone on loan to the English Championship, spent half a season in Major League Soccer, and moved back to Europe to play for one of the continent’s biggest clubs. But in The Journey: Champions, Alex has finally secured his dream move: to Spanish footballing giants Real Madrid.
- Danny Williams: Alex first met Danny during the National Football Academy exit trials, where they didn’t really get along. The former rivals bond as teammates while plying their trade in the second division and eventually become close friends. When Alex leaves for L.A., Danny joins his old club to pick up the slack in Alex’s absence. After a brief scare midway through The Journey: Hunter Returns, Danny fights for his place at the club after a string of solid performances.
- Kim Hunter: Kim Hunter is a young American soccer player with dreams of playing at the highest level of the women’s game—and she’s also Alex’s half-sister. Alex and Kim meet for the first time after Alex joins the LA Galaxy at his father’s suggestion. Not long after, Kim gets her first cap for the United States Women’s National Team. Now she’s ready to take her career to the next level in The Journey: Champions with a call-up for the Women’s World Cup.
Meet the World’s Best
Cross paths with some of the world’s most famous footballers, including Neymar Jr., Alex Morgan, Paulo Dybala, Kevin De Bruyne, and more.
Choose your mentor
Alex Hunter will get the chance to learn from some of the greatest players in the world—his teammates at Real Madrid.
Kim Hunter’s journey
After Kim’s big break into the US Women’s National Team in The Journey: Hunter Returns, she is stepping into a lead role in the trilogy’s final chapter.* Play Kim’s story as she continues her personal journey to represent the United States at the Women’s World Cup.
FIFA 19 Ultimate Team
Build your dream squad from thousands of players and compete in the most popular mode in FIFA. New FUT 19 features include live content from the UEFA Champions League, all-new online match mode Division Rivals, and more.
Experience the all-new standalone UEFA Champions League mode to play the famous tournament from the group stage to the final at the The Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in Madrid. Discover deep integration of the massive club competition in both Kick Off and Career Mode.* *Build your dream squad with live UEFA Champions League and Europa League content updates in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team. No matter where or how you play FIFA 19, you can experience the greatest club football competition in the world.
Discover your place in the FUT community and take on players of a similar skill level from around the world in Division Rivals. In this brand-new mode for FUT 19, you’ll compete against others in your Division to earn a selection of weekly rewards to choose from that can help you improve your squad.
- Skill Rating (A New Way to Compete Online): When you start Division Rivals for the first time, you’ll play a set of placement matches to see how you measure up against other players. You’ll be assigned a Skill Rating based on your performance in those matches, which determines your Division. The result of each match you play in your Division during the week impacts your Skill Rating; build up a high Skill Rating and you could move to a higher Division.
- Weekly Score (Earn Weekly Rewards): Each week in Division Rivals is an entirely competition, and you can earn rewards at the end of every week. Your weekly score determines your rank within the Division, and a higher rank means a better choice of rewards when each competition ends.
- FUT Champions Qualification Points (Qualify For Weekend League): Every win in Division Rivals not only gets you closer to the next Division, it also takes you one step closer to the Weekend League. An overhauled FUT Champions qualification system awards you points to use for qualification into the Weekend League. When you have earned enough points, you can redeem them to enter the current Weekend League, or hold onto them to use for future qualification, so you can decide which weekend you want to play in. Re-qualification to the Weekend League also works differently; each Weekend League win also earns points that can be used to enter into future Weekend Leagues.
Add some of the biggest football legends to your squad with a set of new FUT ICONS that are being introduced in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team. Experience unique versions of each ICON with Stories, featuring individual player items that represent each player’s milestone career moments.
Build your dream squad of superstars both past and present in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team by adding ICONS, football legends from throughout the history of the game. An entirely new class of ICONS is joining FUT 19, along with every ICON that appeared in FUT 18. Experience unique versions of each ICON with Stories, featuring individual player items that represent each player’s milestone career moments. See the ratings unveiled for new FUT ICONS like Johan Cruyff, Rivaldo, Steven Gerrard, and more. All Prime ICONS will be available in packs at launch.
UEFA Champions League Coming to FIFA 19
There’s no higher level in club football than the UEFA Champions League. Dreams are achieved, and legends are made in this historic tournament that showcases the best clubs in the world. FIFA 19 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch is infused with the UEFA Champions League, thanks to official match presentation, a variety of tournament experiences that includes the Europa League and Super Cup, and an all-new commentary team in Derek Rae and Lee Dixon.